Well the first full work week of 2016 is almost in the books and I should get back to my actual job but first I’ll attempt to create a regular feature. my “Friday Five.” It’s intended purpose is to be a list of things on my mind going into the weekend.
Here we go!
- To paraphrase the great Christopher Walken, “I’ve got a fever and the prescription is more CrossFit!” I’ll be kicking off my weekend with a WOD tonight at my box, StrengthRx CrossFit (www.srxcrossfit.com)
*Buzzfeed (one of my all time favorite sites) did a video feature with our box! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwGCEQ-2P9Q
- Is it weird that I am mildly obsessed with my new bed risers? Put them on our bed last night and minutes later instantly had more storage space (which I promptly filled up). I must be growing up because I get more excited about home cleaning and storage products/projects then I used to.
Home-it Adjustable Bed Risers, Set, 8-inch Bed Riser and Bed Lifts http://amzn.com/B00MH74S16
- Excited, inspired and looking for direction would be my feelings about this blogging adventure. Will it lead somewhere? I have no idea but it’s fun to have an outlet for my ideas, humor and passions.
- I ate soup for breakfast today, sounds weird but it was awesome! A cup of homemade sweet potato coconut curry soup with an egg and peas on top made for a filling, low-carb and delicious start to my day. I should have taken a picture!
- I think this delicious Beef Bulgogi Bowl ( http://paleomg.com/beef-bulgogi-rice-bowls/) is on the menu this weekend! Thanks for the recipe Juli Bauer (Paleomg.com). Your blog is one of many that inspired me to start doing this!
That’s all for today! Enjoy the weekend!